Framework and Construction
Our professional landscapers start working on the framework and construction right after receiving a go-ahead from our clients. At JL Masonry LLC, we assign a dedicated project supervisor to projects and explain the design to them in detail. They then start working on the actual landscaping framework and installation with a team of experienced technicians.
A project supervisor is on-site during the entire framework installation process. They’re your primary point of contact, conveying your concerns directly to designers and landscape technicians. Here’s a look at the process:
- Technicians first remove all unwanted elements from the backyard to ensure it is ready for new installations. They also clear obstacles that may get in the way of masonry equipment and tools.
- Our experts then prepare site ground for different installations like driveways, patios, walkways, retention walls, lawns, gardens, etc. Different fixtures require specific kinds of preparation. Masonry installations need carefully leveled ground to ensure the structures are stable.
- Technicians then set up a landscaping framework that defines your backyard’s layout and ensures the project runs correctly. Setting up a framework also allows technicians to move between different elements effectively while working on the site.
- Once the masonry framework is installed, our team starts constructing masonry structures. They work one section at a time and double-check everything to maintain the quality of construction.
- Your dedicated project manager will keep an eye on the landscaping process and provide regular reports on its progress. They will answer any questions regarding the layout, details, masonry materials, etc. or call your designer if necessary.
Backyard Construction Project Manager
The supervisor plays a vital role in the construction process. They are the client’s primary point of contact and oversee all on-site work. These professionals run regular quality checks, making sure all aspects of your project are on schedule. They encourage workers to follow the approved landscape plan effectively. A project manager’s responsibility is to keep everyone focused and ensure the result lives up to our client’s expectations.
The manager will carry out a full assessment once the installation is complete. They will check for flaws, poor placement, unstable masonry structures, missed spots, and other such mistakes. A supervisor will only consider a project complete if it lives up to our high-quality standards.
As mentioned, our designer will visit the site once or twice and be available on call every day. You can contact them directly or through your project manager if you have any questions about the design. We don’t recommend making any significant changes during this process because it can do more harm than good.
Once the project is complete, we carry out a final walkthrough with our clients to ensure everything is to their satisfaction. Our team won’t consider our job done until they have your approval. You can ask questions about everything from maintenance to durability of landscaping materials during this walkthrough.
If you want to know more about our landscaping service, don’t hesitate to contact JL Masonry LLC. You can call us or use our online contact us form to reach us.