Patios, Decks, & Walkway Installations in Lake Way, TX
During the hot and humid days of summer, it is common for people to spend more time outdoors. New patio, deck, and walkways can create more outdoor living space for your family, friends, and guests. Besides, Lake Way, TX, is known for its mild winter temperatures. This means there is ample opportunity for outdoor entertainment and relaxation for a larger part of the year. At J&L Hardscapes, we use high-quality materials in designing and building beautiful hardscapes and outdoor features that enhance your property and lifestyle.
Building a new patio in your backyard can help create the perfect space for relaxation, outdoor entertainment, and dining. Our experienced crew can design and install customized patios using a wide range of materials. Some of the popular materials that we use include:
- Concrete Pavers: These pavers are available in almost limitless aesthetic options. They can bear both vehicle and foot traffic and provide a safe surface to walk on even when wet. Additional features include excellent weather resistance, low-maintenance needs, and exceptional strength.
- Brick Pavers: Brick pavers have a classic appeal to them that can blend into any existing outdoor theme or style. It is a long-lasting material that retains its color and visual appeal almost forever. The paver designs can be rectangular, square, curved, or circular. And there are several color options to choose from. This is also a low-maintenance material and can be readily replaced if there is any damage.
- Stone Pavers: Stone pavers are suited for most types of hard surfaces due to their durability. They will not chip, flake, or crack. They can withstand all types of weather conditions without expanding or contracting. These are also low-maintenance materials for your patios. Besides, you can choose from a wide range of colors, patterns, and styles.
Whichever material you may choose, a new patio can offer many benefits. The feature will create an ideal space for entertaining guests. With so many color and style options, it is an excellent way to add new and unique looks to your yard. A well-designed patio can also increase your home’s value.
Installing a new deck comes with a set of various benefits that add to your property and your lifestyle. It will instantly create a beautiful place for you and your family to relax. With over 25 years of combined experience in creating stunning outdoors, we can custom design and build the deck of your dreams.
Some of the key benefits of building a new deck include:
- A More Beautiful Outdoor: Whatever material you may choose, we will create a design that will complement your home’s style and the landscape. We will help you make the right choice of colors, finishes, and style.
- Increase Useful Space: You will especially see this benefit paying its full due during the summer. Your family and guests will find more space for activities such as eating, cooking on the grill, and relaxing outdoors.
- Perfect Place for Parties: A deck also provides space for holding parties and family get-togethers. You could let your guests enjoy the fresh air and good weather while everyone relaxes, plays games, or engages in outdoor cooking. We can also add extra features and accessories to enhance your deck’s functionality.
Like any other outdoor feature or hardscape, a professionally designed deck will also increase your home’s value.
We can also design and install walkways on your property using the right material. Walkways can improve your home or commercial property’s curb appeal. The choice of the right material makes it safer to navigate your landscape. Adding a new walkway or upgrading the old one can offer many more benefits:
- Greater Convenience: A walkway will make it easier to get to your building’s front. Your guests or visitors will not have to walk through the grass or driveway to enter your home or office. A well-designed walkway provides an exceptional level of convenience.
- Less Driveway Stress: A driveway that receives lots of foot traffic is likely to suffer from stress. This can speed up the deterioration of the surface. When you decide to install a walkway, you are extending your pavement’s lifespan. Besides, your guests can get easier access to the front or backyard.
At J&L Hardscapes, we design and build all types of outdoor features and hardscapes. If you want to discuss your hardscaping goals or want to learn more about our services, please call us today at 512-983-5307. We service clients throughout Lake Way, TX, and the greater Austin area. You may also send us your queries through our Contact Us page and we will reach back at the earliest.